विद्यालय (Vidyalaya) Meaning, English Translation, and Simple Sentences

Word: विद्यालय (Vidyalaya)
English Meaning: School

1. मैं विद्यालय जाता हूँ। (I go to school.) 

2. हमारा विद्यालय बड़ा है। (Our school is big.)

 

3. मुझे विद्यालय पसंद है। (I like school.)

4. विद्यालय सुबह खुलता है। (The school opens in the morning.)

 

 

मेरा विद्यालय (My School)

मेरा नाम राहुल है। मैं हर सुबह जल्दी उठता हूँ। विद्यालय सुबह खुलता है। मैं समय पर तैयार होकर विद्यालय जाता हूँ।

 

हमारा विद्यालय बड़ा है। वहाँ बहुत सारे कमरे और एक बड़ा खेल का मैदान है। विद्यालय में शिक्षक पढ़ाते हैं। वे हमें पढ़ना, लिखना और अच्छे संस्कार सिखाते हैं।

 

मैं अपने दोस्तों के साथ खेलता हूँ और नई-नई बातें सीखता हूँ। मुझे विद्यालय पसंद है। मैं हर दिन खुशी-खुशी विद्यालय जाता हूँ।

 

 

My School

 

My name is Rahul. I wake up early every morning. The school opens in the morning. I get ready on time and go to school.

 

Our school is big. There are many classrooms and a large playground. Teachers teach at the school. They teach us to read, write, and learn good values.

 

I play with my friends and learn many new things. I like my school. I go to school happily every day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

आग (Fire) with Simple Sentences & Pictures

"जानवर" (Jaanvar) | Meaning, Pronunciation, Sentences & Story